Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ernest Hemigway, My View

Ernest Hemingway was a great man, and could have been greater if he knew the Truth. i respect his veiws on quiting and fighting through. That is something that I often try to model in my life, specificly in sports. Whenever I'm in pain I just grin and bare it, or at least i try. Hemingway comes across to me as someone who would never quit something once he started it, wo why then did he commit suicide? i think it's just that he got in to the pit of depression and couldn't get out, or he thought he couldn't. Sometimes people just think that the only way out of the strains of life is, one word, death. I should know. Many times I've gotten in that situation, but I didn't do it. It all comes down to what your thinking and how your thinking. Ernest Hemingway would have been a greater man if he had the truth, that's my veiw.

6 comments:

Chan said...

UMMMMMMM

I see, I don't really like him though...

I really don't like the authors, that we are reading about...

What about you???

^^

Heat Seeker said...

I don't like his writing. I respect his attitude in the face of great hardship.

Barzul

laura said...

Why can't we read nice, happy author's books?

Koko said...

I don't like is attitude in the face of great hardship. I respect his writting.

JUST KIDDING!!!
acctually I don't really like him as a person, really I think people who kill themselves have problems, and he could have gotten out of his pit of depression if he tried. But the war did things to him. I feel sorry for him and I think he wouldv'e been better without the war and with the truth.
I love his writting style,btw, but maybe I'm weerd!
Koko

Heat Seeker said...

Like me Picture?

Ahgrat Ukmar

Heat Seeker said...

It's harder than you think koko. Once in in you feel like you can't do anything to get out, beileive me, I know.

Ahgrat Ukmar