Monday, February 12, 2007

Scrooge vs. Santiago Cont.

i want your opinions. Who do you like better, Scrooge or Santiago? Which do you think is a better person on the whole? I'm personly thinking that santiago is the best answer for both those questions. Santiago is an old man who is honest, and is trying to get by. His endurance and nobility in his actions, to me make him greater than Scrooge. I will give Scrooge that he was great in the end but he had a few problems in the end. So, what do you think?

6 comments:

Koko said...

Acctually I think that by the end of the book scrooge was a much better person. However Santiago was much more stronger and noble, sort of. Santiago had a bigger care for nature but scrooge had more care for people. And I would say that people are more important than nature...
Koko

gollum said...

i think its ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! so ugly. they r both bizzare people which make em ulgy!!!!!!!! so ugly

Stephanie said...

Personally I kind of like Scrooge. I mean I love to see the change in his heart from being a heartless old man to being so full of love and kindness. Though it's true Santiago did have a kind heart from the beggining. He loved the world around hima and cared for others. So he's probably the overall answer I'd give.

Sacha said...

Howdee, Waz up dood? I just felt like writing someone so I guess I should write you since you don't have that many coments.

I like Scrooge a lot better. At least at the end, cause he seems a very nice man with a good sence of humor. In the begining though I would say Santiago though I really don't like him at all.

Heat Seeker said...

Satiago rocks! you guys are just jealous of is intellect!

Barzul

Sacha said...

Very funny, he's not that cute any way. At least the way I see him. Just Kidin. (((hee hee hee!))